Dance of the Fantasia Hippos

Dance of the Fantasia Hippos

Wednesday, August 23, 2006


While on the topic of being down........ i have a letter that is actually a very sweet letter. I have had it for 11 years and when i am feeling down i read it...........i do not mean to dis the poor man but it really has cheered me up when i was down. I met him in Isreal when i was about 19 he i think had a huge crush on me but i will type the letter so you can see what i mean. I tried scanning it but it was tiny.


Here goes..........

Hello Cindy

How are you, Cindy. I can you dont forget. I can not. Don't.
Vienna is not good. Its's rain. And it is cold. The weather is not fine.
I am fly return to Vienna, because in Viena, I found not.
I haven a Girlfriend from Jugoslawia. She is 38 years old, she haven a son (he is 17 years old) and the son of this girlfriend is in Jogoslavia.
She have many problems. And I will, her help.
Austria is out of order.
My girlfriend must working in a bar, from 7 am to 22pm. Can you under stand me?
This work is not good, for (the) this wife.
I am think ever and ever, to Israel and on you and on Aubry and on the peoples of South-Africa. I can never forgot.

Cindy, you are a wonderful girl. It was lovely with you! i have the Photos, from you and Aubrey.

Cindy, i'm working and i must every think on you!
I need you, and i can not fly return, because i'm fly return.
On oct. Nov or Decemebr. Cindy i'm so sorry.

Please write me a letter. Its a great pity that ....... (Cindy) Cindy you are missing, sorry: You are my sunshine.. i am feeling me so happy, with you. I must apologise.

Bye Bye , in love
Klaus


Well i have tried looking him up on the net but unfortunatly all i have is this letter and due to bad communication it is a pick me upper. Shame but Klaus wherever you are out there....... thanks you have made me cry with laughter but it is a good thing and you have touched my heart where ever you are.

Yids

3 comments:

AngelConradie said...

ah me, ove letters from semi-literate foreigners... where will we get our laughs from next!?!

Brigitte said...

"Austria is out of order" - LMAO!!

"i can not fly return, because i'm fly return." - ROTFL!!!

"Cindy you are missing, sorry:" -Where'd you go girl?? - LOL!!!

That was funny!! thank for sharing...

the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

That was really funny! Thanks for sharing