Dance of the Fantasia Hippos

Dance of the Fantasia Hippos

Sunday, August 20, 2006



CELEBRATIONS !!!!
I was really waiting for some more photo's of my boets wedding but i am sooooo excited so i will give you all a sneak preview.
They were a stunning couple and the wedding was beutiful. I really enjoyed it from the "kitchen" tea - where i found to be no tea (ha ha) through to the wedding it was unique and i never heard one complaint really a faerie princess wedding come true.
PS ladies I have officially done Pole dancing and believe me not only was it fun but i worked every muscle in my body. :)
PS: Cat you shone girl and you were honestly a really Gorgeous

2 comments:

AngelConradie said...

she looks lovely- and your boet's grin is priceless!
i love the montage of the dance!

Brigitte said...

Beautiful photos!!! Welcome to blogland Cindy.